It’s National Drink Beer Day. You know what to do.
Get the recipe for Beer Margaritas: http://bit.ly/1sA0G09
Remember: It’s polite to look away while your dinner guests lick their plates.
Get the recipe for Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken, featured in the Oct/Nov issue of Allrecipes magazine: http://bit.ly/1yuv1jr
Cozy up to a stack of these delicious hotcakes.
1. Pumpkin Panckes, ‘nuff said.
2. Top your favorite pancakes with decadent Bananas Foster.
3. Louisiana Sweet Potato Pancakes | A favorite recipe as is, but here’s how Allrecipes member hotdiggitydogs customized it: “Instead of 1 ½ cups flour I used 1 cup flour and ½ cup rolled oats. I also added ¼ teaspoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract. We served it with cinnamon sugar butter and all loved them!”
4. Todd’s Famous Blueberry Pancakes | “These really are great, tender pancakes. I have found that sprinkling the berries on the pancake after it is on the griddle works best and avoids smashing them.” — KIMBICA
5. Truck-Stop Buttermilk Pancakes | “These are the BEST pancakes I have ever eaten. Usually I like to drown my pancakes in my homemade apple syrup, but these were awesome with a minimal amount of syrup.” — CHARISSALYNN
6. Strawberry Vanilla Pancakes | Light and fluffy pancakes packed with strawberries. Reviewer tip: Use the full 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract. You’ll be glad you did.
7. Mom’s Applesauce Pancakes | Allrecipes member Shirley Smith says her mother passed down this recipe, which was always a special request at brunches. She likes to serve them with maple syrup or apple butter. Yum!
8. Ellen Szaller’s Mashed Potato Pancakes | “I had leftover garlic mashed potatoes, so I used those and left out the corn syrup. These were EXCELLENT with a little ketchup. My 3-year-old ate three by himself!” — MomZilla (Evin)
“This is super EASY soup. I chop all the vegetables and toss them into low-fat chicken broth and when they’re tender I puree them. This recipe is the most asked for one this past year!” – caily
"If you make this for lunches, put the dressing in the jar first, then layer other veggies, making sure you put the greens in last so they don’t touch the dressing. Don’t shake until ready to eat!" - Wicksy
Get the recipe: http://bit.ly/1vdFdrL
"Great for work and school lunches. Easy to make, delicious, and cheap! What’s not to love?" - Cassie